To the best of my knowledge, this is where the Panther women sit for seeding in the 2011 Horizon League Championship:
- I know they can be no lower than No. 6. That means the Panthers start their run Wednesday in the quarterfinals.
- With one game remaining, Milwaukee can still be the No. 4, 5 or 6 seed.
Here's what needs to happen for each:
- Milwaukee beats Wright State AND UIC loses to Cleveland State
- Both Milwaukee and UIC winOR
- Both Milwaukee and UIC lose
- Milwaukee loses, but UIC winsOR
This was a lot easier to figure out than on Tuesday.