Thursday, January 29, 2009

Live Blog: WBB vs. Valparaiso

Ladies and gentlemen, I will be courtside once again as the Panthers continue their trek through the Horizon League schedule. Tonight Milwaukee takes on Valparaiso at 7 p.m. at the Klotsche Center.

I will bring you what action I can via a live blog (here).

But, that is just one branch in the Panther media tree.

Live stats are available here via Gametracker.

Scott "I don't care it's Magnum P.I.'s birthday" Warras will have the call live on AM 920 The Wolf. If you don't do the whole radio thing, relax, it's available on the internet here.

Lastly, throughout the Time Warner Cable area, Sports 32 will have the game live. Bob Brainerd and Maria Viall, UWM's all-time leader in blocked shots, have the call there. If you don't have TWC or are watching "My Name is Earl", you can access the game via the Horizon League Network here.

I know I said "lastly" already, but that was something else. "Finally", here is the link of the game.